Monday, September 17, 2018

Aurora Wings Challenge #71- Inspired by Music using Reindeer Sprite

Image may contain: text
Hello everyone!! I would love to tell you we have had another crazy month here... and while we have, this month was just crazy with life. Finally nothing overly stressful went down and we are getting back to business as usual around here. I sent the girls off the school last week.. The big one into grade 2 and the little into Kindergarten!! And while I picked up an extra day at the restaurant it's still pretty quite here a couple mornings a week... I'm not sure what to do with myself!! LOL
So I took one of those mornings and colored up this little darling!!!
Isn't he just so sweet?? I absolutely adored working with this little Reindeer Sprite to create my card inspired by 'Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"!! The season is coming!! Faster than I'd like to admit!! Even as the snow falls outside my window this morning I can't believe Christmas is coming so soon!!!

If you want to work with this little cutie you can find him here:
And don't forget to pop by the Challenge Blog and see what everyone else has been up to!!

Have a fabulous few weeks my friends!! And I will see you soon!!!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious, Sara! Reindeer Sprite looks like he's dressed in velvet, your coloring is so lush. Love the prefect DO, too. Fabulous idea. Too cute for words! Love! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring on this one and fits the song perfect. Eeeeh wait.... snow outside the window.... Yeez isn't that early? Well the holidays are really stucking up now.... Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is absolutely adorable, Sara. The image is so sweet and your background papers just perfect. Love the little tag with the song.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. The season IS coming! Eeek! (Knowing it doesn't equate to doing something about it, in my case. lol) This is so adorable, Sara! Your beautiful coloring makes him look like his costume is so warm and velvety. The little reindeer pattern paper is the cutest thing, too. Glad things have calmed down around you a bit. Thank you so much for the sweet inspiration for today's new challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about all of the typos in my comment. I'd been up since 2:00 AM and my eyeballs hadn't acclimated. LOL That sentence was supposed to read "Love the perfect DP, too." xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh how cute is this image!?! Love the card you created Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colours you used, they really pop, lovely creations made, lots of hugs. Marion

    ReplyDelete