Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #92 ~ Punches & Die Cut- Warrior Princess Card using "Rowan" from Morgan's Art World

This week the challenge is Die Cuts/Punches!

Our sponsor this week is:
Morgan's ArtWorld
Prize: 3 Digital Images

This week I got to work with the beautiful Rowan from Morgans Art World!! I turned her into an ancient Greek themed card for a real life modern warrior princess I know! This woman has fought and fought hard and still always has a smile on her face and laugh to share!
For my die cuts for this challenge I used my die cutting machine to cut the Ivy frame and the sentiment banner. I also used some Recollections stamps and die for the feathers in the corner.

To color up this gorgeous image I used a bunch of my Kit and Clowder Classes!! The Elements of Nature Class for all the ivy and lillies. June 2016 Create and Learn Class for all the brick work. And lastly the Skin and Hair Class for obvious reasons!

I can't wait to see what you all create with this fun challenge this week!! Have fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment