Monday, February 5, 2018

Aurora Wings Challenge #63- Anything Goes using "Dragon Lore"

Welcome back!!! How was the holiday season for everyone? We have been crazy busy around here!! But finally settling down back into a routine!! This month our challenge for Aurora Wings is "Anything Goes" so I made this lovely dragon book mark to share with you using "Dragon Lore"
Isn't she stunning!! I have always loved this image so I was super excited to work with it this month!! I would love one day to color her larger than 3.75" x 2.5" though!!!
I added a lovely little rub on down in the corner when I matted it. I think it adds a delightful authentic touch!
Here's the back for you!! I am totally loving this quote!! It might go on my list of favorites!! I also added some nice oriental flower border rub ons to the back to keep the feel going.
The I slipped it in the bookmark sleeve and picked out a tassel to match!
Such a fun project!!

Now if you love this image you can find it here:

And make sure you check out everyone elses projects on the Aurora Wings blogs!! They are so beautiful!!!

Thanks for popping by and have a fabulous month!!!

6 comments:

  1. WOW, Sara! I can't even imagine coloring this beauty in the tiny size but you've done such an beautifully detailed job of it. Love your colors and rub on details and that quote is indeed amazing. FAbulous work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work... How on earth did you manage to color it so small... ??? Love your colors and the rubon and the quote. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow what a size for that intricate dragon :o but love the result.. and that added rub on is perfect for her.. soo oriental.. love it.. <3 <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe you tackled this detailed image at such a small size and pulled it off so beautifully, Sara! Amazing job! I've always loved blue green dragons, so this is just my thing. Love the quote and floral border details on the back, too. Thank you so much for this awesome inspiration for today's post at AWCB. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful project in such fabulous colours and tones!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely inspiration for this challenge and such a lovely colour combo. The qoute is lovely as well, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete