Friday, February 27, 2015

You beat Cancer!!!

So I got an email last night that my daughters playschool teach has officially beat breast cancer!!!! I wanted to make her a celebratory card so I used Freshly Made Sketches #175 to whip her up a card.
Here is their sketch:
And here is my interpretation:

Materials used:
CTMH Smoothie and Blush cardstock
CTMH Smoothie and Blush ink
CTMH Handmade and A thing well done stamp sets
Stickles
Pink Journey cricut cartridge
Mini flower embossing folder
Dollar store sequin

That's it for tonight!! I gotta get going on this Bubble Guppy party!! LOL All these cards are so much fun and distracting!!!
Ta-Ta- for now!

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful news and such a thoughtful and beautiful way to help celebrate the news! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete