Saturday, May 16, 2015

Crafts for Clearwater

So the new color classes I have been telling you about... on thier Facebook group today we are having a 6000 members party!! And its to support the Clearwater Aquarium. Which I think is an awesome cause!!! You can join us for the party at the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group to join in on the fun and see more what they are about!
One of the things we are doing today is with a donation to the aquarium you will receive one of a kind created just for this event digis!! And they are amazing!! If you would like to donate and recieve the digis colored below you can go HERE!!
And then on the Facebook pages we have a Wax Crayon coloring competition, an adult coloring competition and a kids coloring competition!
These are my wax crayon colorings and I just had to share!!!
This is "Mermaid Dolphin"

This is "Dolphins"

This is "Tale of a Tail"

I cannot tell you how excited I am to get my copics at these images!! I LOVE them!!!
But remember the only way to get these exclusive digis is to donate HERE to the Clearwater Aquarium. Oh you might be interested to know they are the ones who rescued Winter the Dolphin in the movie A dolphins tale!!

See you back here soon for some more fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment