Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pocket Scrapbooking Cards

For Aprils scrapbooks I ordered a paper pack bacause sadly the paper I wanted doesn't come in Picture My Life card ;( So I had full intentions of making my own! I thought it would be soooo fun!! it actaully was a lot of work... But I love the results!! I had planned on making them all fancy and using my cricut to write phrases on them and stamps and cut images out of them... I ended up with much less patterned paper left over than anticipated... But I made 3 2pg 12x12 layouts out of one paper pack with left overs so that's a win!! I had all these plans and then I ordered the Carnival Washi tape to go with the kit... Cricut not needed.. stamps... very few... this Washi is awesome!! Lol
Take a peek at what I created and let me know what you think!!
I will be making more of these journaling cards in the next few months... Hint Hint... Design Team inspiration over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog ;) So stay tuned for those!!




You all alittle later with some more Dolphins and Mermaids from Kit and Clowder Facebook Group celebration!!

Oops! I almost forgot to tell you all what I used... hehe sorry! LOL

Materials:
CTMH Blossom Paper pack
CTMH Coral Reef sequins
CTMH Artfully Sent cartridge
CTMH Carnival washi tape
CTMH Its your day stamps
CTMH Mini Calendar stamp
CTMH Take Note stamps
Wink of Stella pen in grey

No comments:

Post a Comment