Sunday, June 7, 2015

Happy 80- something birthday!

My husbands Grandmas birthday is this month. I wanted to make her something sweet and simple. She is in and out of the hospital right now for various reasons so I didn't want to make her something so elaborate that who ever may be moving her at any given time would be afraid to wreck it lol but something that would make her sweet old soul smile and know we were thinking of her. This is what I came up with:
I am entering her in 2 challenges:

Materials used:
Aurora Wings- Linnea Sprite- colored with copics
Random paper
Flower embossing folder
CTMH Pixie Ink
CTMH Holiday tags stamp set

I have another card almost ready for you tonight... but then my cricut and I had a disagreement and I have to reprint and recolor the image :S stay tuned for that one tomorrow!!
Good night ya'll!!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet Sara. I'm sure she will love it. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete