Monday, June 8, 2015

Roses for my Momma... kinda :D

My moms birthday is coming up in a few weeks and since I will be recovering from surgery I wanted to get a bunch of my July present and cards out of the way so I know its all handled. This one is for my mom.
Here is a close up of the coloring:


And here she is all framed and ready to roll:

The image is "Peace Rose" by Aurora Wings and can be found HERE.
I colored her with copics:
Roses: R29, 27,24,22,20, N3
Leaves: G17, 16, 14
Skin:  E000, 00, 04, 11, 21
Hair: E19, 18, 15
Background: R22, 20, blender 0

I am entering her in the Aurora Wings Facebook Group- June2015 contest- Anything Goes. I am also using her to apply for the Aurora Wings Showcase Blog Design Team call. Wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping in this time.. more to come!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment