Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Another Frozen Birthday

I don't know how many Frozen birthdays this makes for the year... I think 3... maybe 4... and strangely I'm not sick of them yet!!! HEHEHEHE
This one is for my cousins daughter... Today all you get to see is the gift itself... the card will be next week for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog... make sure you come back and see because it is sooo cool!!!

I colored the background using the Kit and Clowder Create and Learn- September Class. I designed the border in Cricut Design Space and then did a "Print then Cut". I also designed the characters in Cricut Design Space and then "Print then Cut" them out as one pig image. I love the way it turned out and from what I can tell she did too!

I am entering this project in the following challenge:
Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog- Anything but a square-- this is a 5x7 rectangle :D


3 comments:

  1. You nailed the background, the ice wall is stunning. And the characters are perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks you for joining us at Karleigh Sue Challenge
    Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card ............ thank you for joining our challenge at Karleigh Sue , good luck in the challenge, hope to see you back on the next one

    Winnie - DT

    ReplyDelete