Thursday, October 8, 2015

Its the Most Wonderful.. pt 2

Here's the other card I whipped up quick:

Materials used:
CTMH Wonderland stamps
CTMH Very Merry Christmas stamps
CTMH Glacier cardstock
CTMH Glacier and Cocoa inks
White cardstock

I am entering it in these challenges:
One Crazy Stamper- October Challenge- Christmas/Halloween/Fall-- I chose Christmas again
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge- Java Time
Case this Sketch #144
-I had to modify it just a little since my cups were so big even on a 5x7 card....
Digi Choosday- Feeling Cold- Ice & Snow- when I think of feeling cold I always think of something warm to drink to warm me up!
Cute Card Thursday- One Layer

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love that coffee cup and shade of blue you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card.The colors make me think of ice cubes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those teacups! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little cup is just too cute. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a fun stamp! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love those stamps!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete