Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Thank You

If you've been following my blog you know that our moms are a huge help to me. And every once in a while I like to do something a little special for them.. This time it's my moms turn for a little "Thank You" gift...
This is her gift. I made it to match the Aurora Wings "Peace Rose" I made her for her birthday. If you would like to see it as well you can find it HERE. This image is Aurora Wings "Spirit of Hibiscus" and I colored her with copics.

I am entering her in this challenge:
Aurora Wings- October Challenge- Anything Goes

This is the card I made for her. Just a sweet simple "Thank You"

Materials used:
Aurora Wings- Starfish Mermaid-- She's adorable I know, but she is not available for purchase. She was part of a "Crafting for Clean Water" event I took part in awhile ago and I'm just finally getting her colored! I used copics to color her.
CTMH Seaside Picture My Life card
Kraft cardstock
CTMH Black ink
CTMH Just to say... stamps 
CTMH Lagoon ink

I am entering this card in these challenges:
Karleigh Sue- Kraft

4 comments:

  1. Wow - this is a stunner! So glad you entered her in the Sketch Saturday Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Karleigh Sue's Challenge Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card & lovely colours.Thank you for joining in with our challenge this time at Karleigh Sue.
    x~KateE~x
    Karleigh Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so beautiful, Sara! You've done a fantastic job on the Hibiscus Spirit image with no-lines approach. And the Starfish Mermaidcard is magical!! (That limited-edition image is one of my personal favorites. ^_^ ) Thank you for playing at Aurora Wings Challenge!

    Mitzi xxx
    Artist/Owner Aurora Wings

    ReplyDelete