Monday, June 20, 2016

Faery Ink: Destiny in Oz-Cowardly Lion: Slider Card

Good Morning!! I have a lovely new image to show you today from Faery Ink!
This is Destiny in Oz- Cowardly Lion

I knew the minute I saw her that I had to give that mane a try!! And she was so much fun to work with!! Turning her into a card challenged me alittle bit since I wanted to keep with the Wizard of Oz theme and I am not a Wizard of Oz buff... But I do see me looking for it on Netflix this weekend to watch with the girls!! I also tried a new style of card with this one so that always challenges you a little bit to think outside your normal confort zone..
Anywhoooo... Wanna see what I came up with?
This is the lovely Destiny all colored up! Isn't she so pretty!!
And then I put her on a card for my girlfriends soon to be 2 year old daughter. Pull that little black ribbon at the top there and this is what you get:


So much fun ey!!!??

Materials used:
Destiny in Oz- Cowardly Lion digi colored with copics
Sizzix brick embossing folder
Gold IncaGold
CTMH Cardstocks for the rainbow
Wooden heart button
Wooden house
Forever in Time black bow
Tim Holtz Lemonade, mowed grass and mustard seed distress inks

Thanks so much for stopping in to see what we have been up to here!! I hope to see some of your fabulous creations with this image floating around the crafting world soon!!


1 comment:

  1. Sara this is fantastic!!!! You totally rocked this one out of the park.

    ReplyDelete