Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Ornaments

Hey Ya'll!! Ready to see what we have been up to here the last few days?? I been making ornaments and the tiny humans have been helping!! They had so much fun filling these ornaments with glitter and sequins and beads and all kinds of things we found at the dollar store!! The ornaments are all from Michaels and perfect for this quick and cute project!!

This first one is for our own tree. Using one of my favorite artists images...
Aurora Wings- Garland Sprite colored with copics

I am entering it in this challenge:


 This one is for my cousins new baby:

And this last one is for my cousins oldest daughter, who like every other little girl in North America is still obsessed with Frozen! 
I used to Cricut Frozen cartridge to create this image. I used printable vinyl to print and cut the image and then we stuck it on!! Its so cute now my girls want one too!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable! Looks like a fun time was had by all. I'm especially fond of the sweet garland Sprite. Such pretty colors. Thanks so much for joining our Anything but Cards Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great ornaments!! I love how you colored the Garland Sprite, Sara. Thank you for joining our challenge at Aurora Wings.

    Mitzi xx
    Artist/Owner AuroraWings

    ReplyDelete