Thursday, April 28, 2016

Ching Chou Kuik- Gentleness- Mothers Day Card

Good afternoon all! I have a few projects to share with you today! This whole being off work thing for the restaurant to be renovated has its perks! Last night I was able to take my girls to a movie and I have been getting a ton of this crossed off the craft to do list!! The house is still a disaster but my soul is happy!!
The first card I want to show you is the last Mothers Day card I had to make!!

Materials used:
CTMH Kraft, Topiary and Saddle cardstocks
Ching Chou Kuik- Gentless digi colored with copics
Doiley and leaf dies
CTMH Saddle and Cranberry Inks
CTMH Holiday Tags stamps

I am entering it in these challenges:


Stay tuned... I have more to show you!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I love the fancy die!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lovely image and fantastic coloring. Very pretty die, too, it's so delicate. Thank you joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Sara! The deer looks so real! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete