Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Paw Patrol Birthday Card

My nephew has a birthday coming up and you've already seen his gift but this morning I whipped together his card.

Materials used:
CTMH Sapphire cardstock and ink
Recollections Red cardstock
Sizzix brick embossing folder
Sizzix waves embossing folder
CTMH Cranberry ink
CTMH Blue enamel dots
Cricut Create a Critter cartridge
CTMH Artbooking and Artistry Cartridges


I am entering it in the Tuesday Morning Sketeches #346 Challenge


Simon Says Stamp- Wednesday Challenge- Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping in again!! I'm off to work on another Alice in Wonderland type image!! See you soon!!

3 comments:

  1. hello Sara! super cute card, luv your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paw Patrol is awesome. Marshall is our favorite pup. Great card my friend, thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!! Great image and I love the brick embossing!! (Going to have to find that folder!)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete