Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Craft Gals Corner: Challenge #82: Anything Goes: Using Aurora Wings- Princess of the Sea



This week the challenge is Anything Goes!

Our sponsor this week is:
Prize: $15 Gift Certificate

I love when I get to work with Aurora Wings images multiple times in a month!! Just makes me so happy!! And challenges me!! The hair on this Princcess of the Sea was tricky for me!! I hope I did her justice!! 


Materials used:
Aurora Wings- Princess of the Sea colored with copics
Kit and Clowder May 2015 Create and Learn Class, Skin and Hair Class
Kaiser Craft- Mermaids Tail Collection- Coral Reef Paper
Tim Holtz Badge
Dollar store sequins
CTMH Gypsy cardstock

I'm dying to see where your creativity takes you this week with the Anything Goes Challenge!! Have an awesome one and thanks for stopping by today!!



1 comment:

  1. You did a beautiful job with your colouring. Love your backing paper and the gems. Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day.
    ♥ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete