Friday, September 30, 2016

Aurora Wings Showcase Double New Release: Snow Queen and Jellyfish Sprite

Aurora Wings Showcase Blog

I am soooo in love with the two new release images today!! Like so insanely excited!! Do you guys remember reading my Snow Queen post a few weeks ago? And how I loved that representation of the Hans Christian Andersen Snow Queen?
Well I've fallen deeper in love because today we get to show you the Snow Queen Full Version!! And it is absolutely to die for!! Wanna see? I turned it into a calendar!!!!
Isn't she just the most beautiful?!?!?

I had just so much fun coloring this!! I literally squealed when I opened the file and saw the roses and the bees!! Read the book!! You will sooo get it!!! And I squealled like a little girl and giggled my way through coloring!!

A little inspiration down in the corner to brighten your day!!

And mini monthly calendar in the corner... and trust me every month is there and ready to be pulled off!!
See!! How cool is that?

I know tooting my own horn over here but I'm just so thrilled with how this piece came out!!! Completely thrilled!!


Now do you wanna see this adorable Jellyfish Sprite too?? Cuz she is just too cute for words! Honestly!!
I turned her into a piece of inspirational art for my friends little girls room!! And I hope this little 2 year old adores it!!

Isn't she just sooo sweet!!! I had so much fun coloring her and thinking like a tiny person!! Man I hope she likes pink!! LOL
I cut the seaweed and coral out with the cricut.


And the sea shell and sea horse are both chipboard shapes misted with a sparkly teal mist.


Lastly I found this perfect little quote to go with the scene I created!!


Then I put it in a 12x12 frame to hang on the wall.

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to show you these amazing images and what I created with them!! Now get to the Aurora Wings Etsy Shop and get them so we can all see what you do with them!!!

OOOOooooo and take these codes with you to the shop when you go!!




I am entering the Snow Queen in this challenge:

9 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Sara! Two amazing projects for this new Showcase. What glorious coloring of the new Snow Queen. I'm especially loving the deep red roses and how brilliant to add a calendar so you can enjoy her all year long. And what little girl wouldn't love your sweet pink and girly Jellyfish Sprite? I'm so loving your bright details against the deep blue sea and I'm sure she will too. Fabulous work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally colored the Snow Queen like the person who knows the details of the story, and for that, I am thrilled! The lush, velvety red for the rose petals and the light teal for the Snow Queen's outfit play against each other beautifully on your project. It's a stunning calendar! Love the sentiment tucked in there, too. I'm all about looking out for the magical in everyday reality. The pink jellyfish is totally adorable, and oh, what a lovely quote. No little girl can possibly resist! Thank you so much for joining me for today's new release showcase at Aurora Wings, Sara! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! You did an amazing job Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving both showcases you made, they are awesoe, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it... but most of all I love your snowqueen. She looks so cool and then the warm flowers... awesome... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are gorgeous, lovely colour's on your jellyfish. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both your projects Sarah, but I am totally in love with your snow queen, the colours are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me pick my jaw up from the floor! This snow queen is OUT OF THIS WORLD BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! The teal ice colors are just perfect and the roses and bees too!

    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing Snow Queen image and so beautifully coloured. Such perfect colour tones used on the image. Love the design, its just gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete