Monday, September 26, 2016

FCCB #286- Fantasy- Mixed Media Canvas using Aurora Wings Snow Queen

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!


Challenge #286-Fantasy
Create a project that features a fantasy subject.

This Weeks Sponsor



The winner will recieve $10 gift certificate!



And we are giving away a $25 Amazon gift certificate, courtesy of FCCB Design Team! 

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

Design Team Projects

Hey ya'll!!! I'm so excited to show you my second canvas in my Snow Queen set!!! This has taken me forever to finish up with my personal life going insane the last month! But it's done now and I'm so thrilled with how it came out! For this one I used Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis for inspiration and I do hope you will love it as much as I do!!!


Isn't it beautiful!! I have some close ups to show you too!!



This background was created with tissue paper, matter medium, copic colorless blender, copics refils and a water brush!!

"You doubt your value- Don't run from who you are"
Yup, gotta have some Aslan on a Narnia canvas!!

I had so much fun creating this corner here!! I love the idea that you are looking through the wardrobe into Narnia!!!


Now for your materials list I don't have a lot to tell you... I have been working on this peice by peice for so long I cannot remember everything but... I can tell you this:

The Lion is from Cricut French Manor cartridge
and the Trees are from the Disney Frozen Cricut cartridge

Otherwise I got nothing.... LOL

I can't wait to see what you all come up with for our Fantasy Challenge!!!! See you soon!!!




I am entering this project in this challenge:

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous canvas my friend! You knocked the fantasy challenge out of the park! The snow queen is beautifully colored, the mixed media canvas is perfect for her and all your embellishments and sentiment is just so amazing.

    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is another amazing stunning creation.
    You are a talented colourist indeed you really made this creation stand out. Perfect. Love it. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Sara! I love all the beautiful details you added!

    ReplyDelete