Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #101- Anything Goes; Using Faery Ink- Autumn Rose Coffee on the Go


This week the challenge is ANYTHING GOES!


Prize: 3 Digital Images


This week I got to play with the beautiful Autumn Rose Coffee on the Go from Faery Ink! She was such a dream to color up! I played with a few fun techniques using Rangers Perfect Pearls which I had forgotten all about!!

I wish I could have snagged a better picture for you because all the snowflakes glitter like those two and the sentiment shines a blue green too!!

I do hope you are all staying warm in this terrible cold snap!! We are in the -30C's with the windchill everyday for the last week and a half and its supposed to stay with way till Christmas!! OY!!!

Stay warm and keep crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment