Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #103- Anything Goes + Bloghop; Using My Besties and Bugaboo Stamps


This week the challenge is ANYTHING GOES!

Crafty Gals Corner is also hosting it's 2 annual Year End Bash/Blogiversary Blog Hop! This marks TWO years that I (Samantha) got a challenges, sponsors and some WONDERFUL ladies together, to help show case so beautiful things! I can't believe it's been two years already!

So to celebrate we have SEVEN (yes you read that right, 7!) wonderful sponsors who have agreed to help us celebrate. In addition, some of these wonderful ladies are ALSO offering prizes on their personal blogs. So be sure to hop, hop, hop for MANY chances to receive a prize. We do hope you have had a wonderful holiday with your friends and loved ones, and best of luck to you all in the New Year! Thank you for linking up with Crafty Gals Corner and we hope to see you again soon!

Please follow the blog hop schedule below and if you get lost, just hop on back here :)


Prize: 3 Digital Images/ 1 Digital Set


Prize: 7 Digital Images


Eureka Stamps

Prize: 3 Digital Images


Miss Daisy Stamps
Prize: THREE WINNERS

1 - Grand Prize of 3 digital images
1 - prize of 1 digital image
1- prize of 1 digital image


My Besties Shop / Etsy Bestie Store

Prize: 3 digital images below


The Paper Nest Dolls
Prize: $20 gift Certificate


The Stamping Boutique
Prize: $12 Gift Certificate


"Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor at CRAFTY GALS CORNER CHALLENGE. We at TSB are very proud to offer original digital images and artwork to you. Thank you for giving us a few minutes of your valuable time to look over the store  Good luck in the challenge and we hope to see you over at our store.  Good luck to all in the challenge and we can't wait to see your creations.



Hello Crafty People!!! Did you all have a great Christmas?? We have been insanely busy and so here it is Boxing Day and I'm finishing up Christmas Cards... Bahahaha!!! Sooo... in fact I have a great head start on next years cards with 3 done already!! LOL I'm going to share 2 of them with you today and I'm pretty happy with how these adorable images turned out!

Bugaboo Stamps- Rudolph Ornament


My Besties- Snow Girl


I want to thank you all for playing along with me! However, this sadly, is my last week with Crafty Gals Corner. It's been so much fun and the girls are just amazing but my attention is needed other places. I wish you all the very best in 2017 and can't wait to bump into you all out in the Crafty World!!

9 comments:

  1. Your coloring is amazing! Both cards are gorgeous. Thanks for the hop and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Boogaboo digi and the digi from My Bestie too. Love both cards. The first is funny and the second one is cosy. Lovely.

    Hugs, Petra


    Couldn't find the follow you button on your bog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute images and the background papers are perfect with these. Look at you, getting a head start on 2017 holiday cards - good luck on staying on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 2 years!! Love these cards! Cute and fun! I especially like the 2nd card...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards - sorry I won't be seeing you at Crafty Gals Corner any more but I'm sure I'll see you elsewhere in the crafting world. Good luck with whatever you do next
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work. Thank you for your inspiration on the blog hop. Best wishes for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. both cards are lovely, great images.
    best wishes for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sam both of your cards are great, thank you for this inspirations. Happy New Year!!!
    paperMona

    ReplyDelete