Monday, December 5, 2016

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog #291: Christmas; Christmas Card Using Aurora Wings Poinsettia Sprite

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge! This is our last challenge for 2016, so be sure to check back with us in January after the holidays.

Merry Christmas!



Challenge #291 - Christmas-create a card or project for Christmas.

This Weeks Sponsor
digiplayground.com





There will be 3 winners of $7 gift certificates!

Create a project inspired by Mother's Day

And we are giving away a $25 Amazon gift certificate, courtesy of FCCB Design Team! 

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Hey you guys!! Is everyone getting into the Christmas spirit?? I sure am at my place!! So many things to get made in such a short time!! About 50 more Christmas cards to go.... Eeeks!! Let's make this fast so I can get back to it!! LOL

Today I have an adorable retro feel Christmas card to show you!! I used this super sweet Poinsettia Sprite from Aurora Wings to be the focal on my card.

Then I used some My Minds Eye- Comfort and Joy papers along with CTMH Cranberry and New England Ivy cardstocks to create this super cute card!!!
And to finish it off I used my CTMH Artiste and Artistry cricut cartridges to create the bow and cute little sentiment tag!!

Thanks for popping in to see what I made today! I really really am looking forward to seeing all your Christmas creations the next few weeks!!!

I also want to Thank all of you and the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog DT for following along with me this last year!! This will sadly be my last DT post for Fantabulous and I just want you all to know how very much I have enjoyed my time with this team and playing with all of you!! Thank you so much for an amazing year of creative inspiration!! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful image. Stunning card.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gorgeous card! Thanks so much for being part of the FCCB design team! We will miss you <3 Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete