Monday, August 31, 2015

Batman Birthday!!

My besties little man turned 4 over the weekend and I had entirely too much fun getting his gift and card all made for him!!



That's his card! HEHEHE I love it so much and so did he I think!!
I used:
Kit and Clowder Background Class that came with the August Create and Learn
Planting schoolbooks, Art Philosophy, Cricut Alphabet, Best of Pixar and Cricut fonts and basic shapes cartridges
I found the characters in different on line coloring books and then cropped them and cleaned them up in Cricut Design Space.
Copics: There are about a 100 used lol and I have the list if anyone is interested please let me know!! But I just can't bring myself to type the entire 1/2pg list lol

And this is part of his present!! I borrowed Wanda's DC Comics Batman cartridge to cut a template and went from there. He seemed to love his pillow and adore the fact that it has its own cape!!!


3 comments:

  1. He absolutely loves the card and pillow and clock sooooo much! He has enjoyed his big sis being in grade one and having time to play batman the way he wants to. So cute to see him line them all up while sitting on his pillow and play for hours. Thanks so much Auntie Sara! You rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How cute is your card and that pillow with the cape! I know several super hero fans that would love both! What a special gift!

    ReplyDelete