Sunday, August 23, 2015

Wedding Wishes

My Auntie is getting married in a few weeks as most of you know. So I needed to make her a wedding card. Since I had already used those adorable Tiddly Ink images on her shower gifts it just seems appropriate to bring them into her wedding gifts as well.
I created this shaker card using my Cricut Design space to create the glode shape and place the polar bears where I wanted them to be.


I just love the way this turned out!!! 

Materials used:
Michele R Designs- Shabby Blue Frost paper and embellishments
Cricut Baby Steps cartrigde for the writing
Black Crayola Marker
Blue Sequins 
Glass Shards
Recollections blue flower and pearl head pins

Copics:
Bears: E50,53,43; W3,5
Snow: C1,3,5
Boots/Mitts: E17, C0
Girls Hair: E15,18
Boys Hair: E35,37
Skin: E02
Boys Clothes: B66,69
Girls Clothes: R22,24
Skin: BG0000


Thanks for stopping by again!! I'm off to make supper and be a momma!! See you all tomorrow I hope!!

2 comments:

  1. The snow globe is such a fun concept and what a special wedding card for your Auntie! I am sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow globe is such a fun concept and what a special wedding card for your Auntie! I am sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete