Sunday, August 23, 2015

Wedding Wishes

My Auntie is getting married in a few weeks as most of you know. So I needed to make her a wedding card. Since I had already used those adorable Tiddly Ink images on her shower gifts it just seems appropriate to bring them into her wedding gifts as well.
I created this shaker card using my Cricut Design space to create the glode shape and place the polar bears where I wanted them to be.


I just love the way this turned out!!! 

Materials used:
Michele R Designs- Shabby Blue Frost paper and embellishments
Cricut Baby Steps cartrigde for the writing
Black Crayola Marker
Blue Sequins 
Glass Shards
Recollections blue flower and pearl head pins

Copics:
Bears: E50,53,43; W3,5
Snow: C1,3,5
Boots/Mitts: E17, C0
Girls Hair: E15,18
Boys Hair: E35,37
Skin: E02
Boys Clothes: B66,69
Girls Clothes: R22,24
Skin: BG0000


Thanks for stopping by again!! I'm off to make supper and be a momma!! See you all tomorrow I hope!!

3 comments:

  1. The snow globe is such a fun concept and what a special wedding card for your Auntie! I am sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow globe is such a fun concept and what a special wedding card for your Auntie! I am sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know how to convey thanks to your beloved ones on your birthday. Convey thanks for birthday wishes to your friends and wellwishers that have attended your birthday.

    ReplyDelete