Sunday, August 23, 2015

Cheers!

Over on the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group we are doing a Christmas in July card swap. I whipped this little beauty up for my partner in Australia! I am also sending her a blank Christmas card and then maybe she has to make one less in a few months!
I combined with card swap with a few other challenges to create one very cute card, if I do say so myself! LOL
Tuesday Morning Sketches:

Color Me...:

Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group: Progressive Challenge


Materials Used:
Copics:
RV23,25,29
Y11,13,15,17
N1,2,3,5,7
W3,5,7
E000,00,21,11,04
YG03 (eyes)

Cricut Basic Shapes
CTMH Art Philosophy

CTMH Taste of Summer paper
CTMH Canary Ink
Raspberry Crayola Marker

Sassy Studio Designs- Pina Colada Pin Up Digi Stamps

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of challenges! Love those lemons! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Lemons are adorable. Thank you for joining us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete